Searscard is a retailer card which can be used like a credit card. You can gratify your instant shopping urges even if your credit card is maxed out. Sears provide four types of cards namely the Sears Credit Card (standard one), the Sears Commercial One Card, Sears MasterCard and Sears Home Improvement Card. Each of these has its own set of benefits and suit different needs.
Among these, the standard one is the most widely used in the US and is commonly known as the Searscard. If you have a Searscard and an access to the internet, you can go directly to the Sears site online to make your payment. It makes the shopping much easier and fun filled. It gives you endless online possibilities.
Using a Searscard, not only you can make payment at the Sears but at other associated brand names as well including Kmart, Land’s End and The Great Indoors to name a few. It is far more affordable as opposed to the other options as it gives valuable discount coupons for the card holders. You get substantial discount on the first purchase and low rate interest for several months. Once you are a Searscard owner you are also entitled to multiple benefits that it offers.
Benefits of a Searscard
• It provides special funding offers to its customers such as special savings and coupons.
• You are automatically enrolled to the Sears Club Point Programs where you can get up to two percent money back in free reward. You become the member for free of cost. You can also earn bonus points while shopping. For every dollar spent, you get at least one point.
• You can earn points while shopping at number of places where Searscard is accepted. For instance, at Kmart, Admissions, Petro-Canada, Choice Hotels, Ticketmaster, Avis, AMJ Campbell Van Lines, Pharmasave, TicketKing, Roots and Rob Mackintosh China Crystal Shops to name a few.
• You can return and exchange an item at Sears with no receipt as long as you have purchased it using the card.
• It comes with various flexibilities; for instance, if you forgot your Searscard at home, you can avail the benefit of short term shopping pass at Sears and Kmart. This means, you can still get the purchasing power you need.
• It is safe to use as it comes with Citi Personal Identity Theft Solutions.
• The online payment procedure is simple and hassle free.
• You can claim the credit card approval instantly.
• You will find competitive finance options.
• You can check your account balance and point balance anytime online.
How to Get One?
You can get your Searscard by applying for it online. Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and who has a valid Social Security Number can apply. First log in or enroll in Account Online where you just have to fill in a simple online application. Read the terms and conditions and follow the instructions to submit the application. Once your application is approved you will be sent a paper copy of the agreement along with the card and you are ready to reap all the benefits.For US.